I’m digging up the past here. Remember back when Livejournal was the pinnacle of the internet and everyone was doing those “about me” surveys? Well, I found one and I’m totally doing it. Can we make these popular again?
This is for goal #88 “Complete the 5,000 question survey.” I discovered this goal surfing around Day Zero Project (where my list first began to take shape), and it immediately gave me flashbacks to my angsty Livejournal days. Obviously I had to add this goal to my list.
I suppose at the time I didn’t quite realize how insane 5,000 questions for a survey would be — I’ve only slogged through 200 questions thus far. Some of the questions are decidedly stupid, but I pulled out a handful of gems for your reading pleasure:
- What is the truest thing that you know? The purpose of life is to be happy.
- What did you want to be when you grew up? Archaeologist.
- Which decade do you feel the most special connection to and why? The 1920s, I’d totally be a flapper. So much going on politically and culturally.
- What is your favorite oldie/classic rock song? More than a feeling – Boston
- Is there a movie that you love so much you could watch it everyday? Stranger than Fiction
- What’s the best joke you ever heard? What do you call a dinosaur with good taste?… A Dinosseur
- What is the first animal you would run to see if you went to the zoo? Red panda
- What cartoon would you like to be a character in? Adventure Time.
- What insects are you afraid of? Moths.
- If you could print any phrase on a T-shirt, what would it say? “I ate all the pizza and I drank all the beer.” -Charlie Day
- Of all animated movies, which is the best one you’ve ever seen? James and the giant peach or Fantasia (the original)
- What is the happiest way you can start your day? Sleep in. Wake up to coffee & donuts
- If someone wanted to understand you what book could they read that would help? Pretty much anything written by Stefan Zweig
Oh yeah, and keeping up with the Livejournal theme…
Current mood: Hungry
Current music: Here I Go Again – White Snake
Who else got their start with good old LJ? C’mon be honest.