So this is super overdue, but back in March the wonderful Janice from The Simple Beginner nominated me for the Liebster Award. Thanks girl! You should all check her out, she posts about a little bit of everything and totally radiates good vibes.
Am I trying to avoid telling you all about how terribly I’m doing at waking up early? Maybe. But for an excellent distraction, here are my answers to her questions per the rules of this award:
1. If you could only choose from: sweet, savoury or sour foods. Which would you eat for a year?
Going a year without dessert sounds unfathomable, but I’m not sure I’d actually survive the year eating sweets for every meal, so I suppose I’d play it safe and go with savory.
2. If you visited (or live in) Australia, where would you like to go and why?
I’ve never been to Australia before so I’d probably like to see some of the major sites like the Sydney Opera House. I’d also want to hit the beach, check out some interesting restaurants, and do some hiking or camping.
3. How many are there in your family? (Including your pet/s)
There are 6 of us — mom, dad, brother, sister, cat and me.
4. What is your all time favourite food?
Ooo tough one. I’m gonna go predictable and say either pizza or mac and cheese.
5. What are you currently studying at school/college/university? If you’re not studying, what do you do for work?
I currently do communications for a nonprofit that works on engaging voters across the U.S.
6. How did you come up with the name of your blog?
I wanted something that was pretty self explanatory about what my blog is about.
7. What are you currently listening to?
Bob’s Burgers playing on TV.
8. What TV show are you currently watching?
9. What’s your favourite thing to do on Sundays?
Go out to brunch with my boyfriend, drink tons of coffee, and do something outside.
10. Are you a morning or night time person?
Night person attempting a painful transition into morning person-hood.
11. What is the first thing you do when you wake up in the morning?
Put the kettle on to make coffee. Most important action of the day.
Now I officially nominate all y’all who are following me for this award. You earned it! Answer the same questions above so I can get to know you better!