So, no big deal but…I won an award! The lovely Ailene over at Incurable Wanderlust (where she posts beautiful photos of her adventures and tips to be a savvy traveler like herself) nominated me for the Versatile Blogger Award. Thanks Ailene!
Forthwith, my duties as an award winner are as follows:
- Thank the person who gave you this award. (Thanks again!)
- Include a link to their blog. (see above!)
- Nominate 15 blogs/bloggers that you’ve recently discovered or follow regularly. (Okay, so I only picked 7 blogs to nominate — 7 blogs and 7 things about me just seems more organized to me)
- Link your nominees’ blog and tell them 7 things about yourself. (see below!)
Since I’m new in town, everyone below falls into the “recently discovered” category, but y’all are really starting to grow on me!
- Awaken and Explore
- Dark Roast
- My Perceived Reality
- Not With Haste
- Souls of Wit
- Typing and Thinking
7 things about me:
- I’m afraid of moths and butterflies
- My favorite german author is Thomas Mann
- One of my most prized possessions is a painting of my cat that my boyfriend had commissioned for my birthday last year.
- I think Hall and Oates is the perfect cure for any bad day.
- I CANNOT WAIT for the new season of Twin Peaks to come out next year
- I’m currently plotting my escape from the 9-5 work life
- In my limited travels, the one site that has made the greatest impression on me is Vigeland Park in Oslo, Norway.